Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

*insert super awesome title here*

Well life has been bumpy this week. Awesome weekend with my friends then big arguments with my family. But all in all it's been alright.

Can't wait for x-mas, it should be awesome having all the family around. Not to mention presents of course. Top- of my wish list is a moped or a box set of either Dexter, How I Met your Mother or Sanctuary. Oh and tickets to the Disturbed concert in Perth next year.
Otherwise there's not really anything i really want and i can live without the stuff above. Mostly i want to spend a wonderful x-mas with my family which with the way grandpa's health is goin might be the last one we have together.

So what do you want most for x-mas?

Happy holidays
EPC

No comments:

Post a Comment